Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Death of a Stegosaurus Part 16


I'm happy to report a few changes to the SuperNova Media Takeover (tm) operation.

I've relocated back to Stanford from Madrid, meaning that I actually have access to a scanner now. Previously, the only means I had of uploading the comics was to take pictures of them with my digital camera, which yields lower quality, especially because I broke my camera's screen by sitting down with it in my back pocket. Since I couldn't actually see what I was taking pictures of I would just take close-ups of my comics from various distances and amounts of light and hope that one turned out OK, and if not, I usually just posted it anyway out of laziness. If I'm feeling up to the task I'll re-scan all the old comics and post them again as better images. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment